Engagement Weekly: Engagement Tips For The New Year
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into how to motivate employees for long-term engagement, ways to promote a peer recognition program and how to boost morale during the winter months.
Get the full stories below.
1. Solving the Employee Engagement Equation
Halogensoftware.com – It’s important for organizations to know what engaged employees bring to the office culture and bottom line. Read More
2. Questions Business Leaders Should Ask to Improve Employee Engagement This Year
Lifehacker.com – By asking these questions, supervisors can develop better relationships with their employees.
3. To Motivate Employees, Do 3 Things Well
Hbr.org – Incentives and free food only go so far for employee engagement, and organizations need to focus on what inspires their employees. Read More
4. How to Boost Morale for Better Sales
Blog.thecenterforsalesstrategy.com – Valuing and investing in people within the sales industry is a sure way for organizations to improve their bottom line. Read More
5. HR Tech in 2016: Empowering the Employee
Peopledevelopmentmagazine.com – By having a more data-based approach to HR, companies can identify problems and create solutions more quickly. Read More
6. 4 Steps to Take to Start a Successful Peer Recognition Program
Entrepreneur.com – Employees value approval from their peers and it’s important to structure a peer recognition program that is easy for them to participate in. Read More
7. Driving Results by Focusing on the Three E’s
Cultureuniversity.com – From environment to empowerment, it can help bring better engagement and overall business results to organizations. Read More
8. 3 HR Lessons From Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Bamboohr.com – It’s important to treat employees well and grow their careers so they don’t go elsewhere. Read More
9. How to Become Everyone’s Favorite Boss
Bbc.com – 2016 is outlining new ways for supervisors to become well-liked. Read More
10. 7 Employee Engagement Activities For the Office This Winter
Quantumworkplace.com – It’s important for organizations to keep employees engaged during the winter months that often breed less productivity. Read More