Engagement Weekly: Cultivating Better Company Leadership
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into building Millennials into the next leaders, the importance of a company culture that listens and ways to improve motivation that will give the right type of employee engagement.
Get the full stories below.
1. 14 Highly Effective Ways to Motivate Employees
Inc.com – From incentivizing to transparency, there are many ways to motivate your employees in the right way. Read More
2. How to Build a Culture of Listening
Fastcompany.com – When companies create a culture of listening, it improves relationships, team performance and even attracts new business. Read More
3. How Aesop Got It Right: 6 Reasons Stories Can Motivate Your Team
Entrepreneur.com – Stories are powerful because they involve a different part of the brain that is more effective for remembering. Read More
4. Employee Engagement: Are Your Happy Workers Disengaged?
Personneltoday.com – Work happiness and engagement are not the same thing and organizations need to strive more for engagement. Read More
5. Worst Post Ever About Employee Engagement
Wpaulhebert.wordpress.com – Employee engagement shouldn’t be a just a productivity play, but focused on the employees themselves. Read More
6. 8 Surprising Employee Engagement Trends
Modernsurvey.com – According to the Fall 2015 U.S. Workforce Employee Engagement Study, trends in employee engagement include a rise in social media, the importance of personal accomplishment and the rise of personal confidence at work. Read More
7. Research Shows Firms with Employee Advocacy Programs Grow Faster
Business2community.com – Before employee advocacy, it is important for organizations to cultivate a culture of belief of the content they produce and have an active social media presence. Read More
8. 9 Top Reasons Why Employees Love Their Jobs
Tinypulse.com – According to a recent Tinypulse survey, one out of every two people pointed to their peers and colleagues as motivators that drive employee engagement. Read More
9. Three Ways to Make Millennials Manager Material
Inc.com – Within 10 years, Millennials will make up 75% of the workforce and as such, it’s important that they gain management and leadership skills. Read More
10. Lack of Leadership Has Created the Skills Gap
Hrbartender.com – When good employees are mentored and developed from good company leaders, they are in a better position to move into roles with more responsibility. Read More