Engagement Weekly: Millennial Influence on Engagement
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into the lifecycle of a disengaged employee, how managers can positively affect engagement and how to customize engagement to the incoming workforce.
Get the full stories below.
1. If You Were Already Worried About Employee Engagement, Prepare to Panic
Entrepreneur.com – Engagement affects high performers and their job retention. Read More
2. How Great Companies Engage in Employee Advocacy Beyond Simply Sharing Content
Inc.com – Employees choosing to share company-approved content can help increase employee engagement and company advocacy. Read More
3. Employee Engagement Increases in a True Digital Workplace
Blog.avanade.com – New research from Avanade shows that 99 percent of organizations that have adopted at least one digital workplace solution have experienced business benefits, including increased employee engagement.
4. Employee Engagement Involves Bringing the Whole Self to Work
Greatplacetowork.com – Employees should not separate their personal and professional lives, but instead, bring their whole selves into work in order to increase engagement and company culture. Read More
5. The Millennials: A New Generation of Employees, a New Set of Engagement Policies
Iveybusinessjournal.com – For employers, employee engagement should be a top priority as more Millennials enter the workforce. Read More
6. Getting Passionate: Employee Engagement
Talentculture.com – In order for employee engagement to stay relevant in the business world, shareholders and CEOs need to see the value, business revenue and results engaged employees create. Read More
7. 5 Easy Employee Engagement Activities HR Managers Will Love
Business2community.com – Employee activities and programs can help increase engagement as well as company culture. Read More
8. The Lifecycle of a Disengaged Employee
Switchandshift.com – By understanding the lifecycle of disengaged employees, employers can recognize warning signs and fix engagement before it’s too late.
9. Better Engagement? It Trickles Down From Managers to Your Employees
Eremedia.com – According to the State of the American Manager, “managers accounted for at least 70 percent of the variance in employee engagement scores across business units.” Read More
10. Is Employee Engagement for Millennials Even Possible?
Business2community.com – In order to appeal to the incoming workforce, employers and older generations need to provide training, bring meaning to the work and create a work-life balance culture. Read More