Do you have an eagle eye when it comes to grammar, spelling and the flow of a sentence? Do you mentally note mistakes in online content? We could use you on our quality team to make our training clean and functional. We are rock stars on the stage of professional training and development. We pride ourselves on excellence—and QA is a key part of that excellence. We’re looking for an editor/reviewer with experience in document and web review, a flexible schedule, and a technical aptitude. This part-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office or virtually from your location. It often calls for evening or weekend work so it can add on easily to other work you may have.
- Proofread documents and online deliverables for writing style, grammar/spelling etc.
- Review online courses for smooth functionality and user experience
- Clearly document errors so teams can easily fix them.
- Review online courses and documents for accessibility (WCAG standards). Use a screen reader and other tools to identify accessibility issues
- Actively manage individual productivity with increasing efficiency
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Previous experience in writing/proofreading, preferable experience in the training or elearning industry
- Experience with accessibility testing not required but a strong plus