Employee onboarding that shortens time to competency
Partner With Us
Partner With AllenComm To Reduce Onboarding Time & Scale Up Results
In a changing world, the right employee onboarding is the one that improves performance with less time spent in training. It’s the onboarding experience that engages your employees to improve motivation and learning retention. It scales to meet you at your point of need. It provides measurable results demonstrating your indicators of objective success. It gives you the tools to effectively manage change.
Leading brands choose AllenComm to design and develop their employee onboarding training for our track record of results. We are experts at migrating employee onboarding to digital to fit the needs of a hybrid work environment. And we do it without losing any of the in-person, human-centered markers of success.
Work with us, and together we’ll build better onboarding solutions that work for what comes next.
what our clients have reported
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
EMPLOYEE ONBOARDING SUCCESS STORIES
Airlines and Aviation
Delta elevates customer experience through onboarding training.Learn more
Medical Equipment Manufacturing
BD needed flexible digital onboarding training to for busy nurses.Learn more
Food and Beverage Manufacturing
ADM employee onboarding improves skill acquisition.Learn more
Employee Onboarding Thought Leader
CLO and VP of Instructional Design
"Effective employee onboarding is key to retaining and engaging talent. It is an important opportunity to establish a connection with employees early on. Impactful onboarding learning experiences connect employees to the company culture and build employee confidence so they can start contributing sooner. Our onboarding strategies have empowered some of the largest companies in the world to reduce turnover, accelerate time to proficiency, and amplify productivity.”
How AllenComm Can Help?
- Analyze your current onboarding training program to identify and determine what is needed to speed time to competency, increase retention, and boost engagement.
- Consult with your team to identify gaps between learner behavior and expected results.
- Use human-centered design to engage your learners and hit your business goals.
- Find the right technology to align your onboarding training with your business strategy.
- Propose an onboarding solution that will tailor the experience to specific employee roles, company culture, and business goals.