Compliance Training that Balances Regulations with Culture
Compliance training is the process of making sure employees understand policies, procedures, and actions to help prevent and detect problems that may result in violations of laws and regulations. Investing in compliance training can save time, money, and reputation. In the complex and rapidly changing regulatory landscape of business today, corporate compliance enables your organization to operate safely and efficiently.
At AllenComm, we take compliance training a step further by digging into the company goals and objectives. Then, we work to ensure your compliance training is in balance with your company culture to help your employees understand how and why company policies and procedures apply to them personally.
Every compliance course needs to be an insurance policy. But if it's only an insurance policy created to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements, you're most likely squandering an opportunity to influence the humans that take those courses. To create impactful compliance courses, design for humans first, regulations second.
Client Success Stories
Healthcare Information Technology
To support a series of mergers and acquisitions, Change Healthcare needed a new code of conduct training that would support culture and brand-building efforts to help customer retention and create growth opportunities. AllenComm developed 135 minutes of microlearning modules to support a clear learner journey map.
AllenComm worked closely with Toray Composite Materials America Inc. to develop a performance support learning ecosystem with the goal to decrease factory technicians' time to proficiency. The modules are designed to simulate potential workplace problems, and evaluate learner development.
Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) sought to create an engaging learning experience to meet their learner accessibility requirements. The goal of the training was to expand their employees understanding of potential concerns and hazards in their industry and reduce risk.
How AllenComm Can Help?
- Analyze your current training program to identify and determine what is needed to speed time to competency, increase retention, and boost engagement.
- Consult with your team to identify gaps between learner behavior and expected results.
- Propose a solution that will tailor the experience to specific employee roles, company culture, and business goals.
- Use human centered design to engage your learners and hit your business goals.
- Find the right technology to align your learning experience with your business strategy.