What is Compliance Training?
Compliance training is the process of making sure employees understand policies, procedures, and actions to help prevent and detect problems that may result in violations of laws and regulations. Investing in compliance training can save time, money, and reputation. In the complex and rapidly changing regulatory landscape of business today, corporate compliance enables your organization to operate safely and efficiently.
At AllenComm, we take compliance training a step further by digging into the company goals and objectives. Then, we work to ensure your compliance training is in balance with your company culture to help your employees understand how and why company policies and procedures apply to them personally.
COMPLIANCE TRAINING SUCCESS STORIES
Change Healthcare supported a series of mergers and acquisitions with compliance training.View more
Toray built an employee performance support learning ecosystem to increase proficiency and safety.View more
PG&E utilized engaging learning experiences to reduce risk in hazardous situations.View more
Compliance Training Thought Leader
"Every compliance training course needs to be an insurance policy. But if it's only an insurance policy created to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements, you're most likely squandering an opportunity to influence the humans that take those courses. To create impactful compliance courses, design for humans first, regulations second.”
How AllenComm Can Help?
- Analyze your current compliance training program to identify and determine what is needed to speed time to competency, increase retention, and boost engagement.
- Consult with your team to identify gaps between learner behavior and expected results.
- Propose a compliance training solution that will tailor the experience to specific employee roles, company culture, and business goals.
- Use human centered design to engage your learners and hit your business goals.
- Find the right technology to align your learning experience with your business strategy.