Upskill/Reskill your workforce
Reskill your workforce
Upskilling is the process of learning new skills or of teaching workers new skills. Reskilling is the process of learning new skills so you can do a different job, or of training people to do a different job. To succeed in the digital era, organizations need to launch a reskilling and upskilling revolution that places their employees at the center of the digital transformation and helps them learn new skills quickly. That involves identifying needed skills and creating innovative learning experiences that serve the employee.
Benefits of upskilling and reskilling
1. Build a resilient workforce - Putting your employees through the reskill process regularly will improve their specific skillset and foster their ability to stay relevant in the digital age.
2. Boost collaboration - Allowing employees to explore different skills that are outside their immediate role, helps them gain understanding of other roles and boosts collaboration.
3. Create a culture of learning and a stronger brand – Aligning the skills that are critical to your organization's success with employee aspirations and interests demonstrates your prioritization in your employees’ growth and development.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
FOOD & BEVERAGE
AllenComm partnered with Nestlé to build a robust learning experience called the Omni University. This one-stop resource focuses on each learner’s unique learning journey. This omni strategy is for four learning groups to grow their skills as the market and their roles evolve. To-date, the Omni University considerations are being integrated into all 2021 plans for all major Nestlé brands/categories and retailers. So far, over 70% of respondent feedback gave Omni University a five-star rating.
BD was spending multiple hours with healthcare professionals in face-to-face clinical practice training sessions that was pulling clinicians away from patients and led to many nurses and clinicians to abandon the training before completion. AllenComm created a learning experience that reduced scheduled face-to-face training time while significantly increasing nurse and clinician familiarity with proper procedures through an on-demand training that fit into the clinicians' busy schedule.
AllenComm worked closely with Toray Composite Materials America, Inc. to develop a learning ecosystem with the goal to increase factory technicians' time to proficiency. The learning experience created used four components – Work Instructions (WINs), Web-Based Training, Instructor-Led Training, and video tutorials all designed to be engaging and interactive, simulate potential workplace problems, and evaluate learner development.
How AllenComm can help
We use a design-thinking approach to gain a deep understanding of your learners’ habits and behaviors. It might be difficult for your company to identify which skills your employees have, which skills they need, and how to fill the gaps. That is why thorough needs analysis and performance mapping are vital.
We will work with you to:
1. Identify the skills your organization needs for future growth
2. Build employee skills through impactful learning experiences
3. Launch tailored learning journeys to close the critical skill gaps
We challenge our clients to think differently. We give recommendations and options based on the wealth of our experience. We’re proud that our clients recognize us as an extended part of their team, committed to their success.