Upskill/Reskill your workforce
Reskill your workforce
Upskilling is the process of learning new skills or of teaching workers new skills. Reskilling is the process of learning new skills so you can do a different job, or of training people to do a different job. To succeed in the digital era, organizations need to launch a company-wide reskilling and upskilling revolution that places their employees at the center of the digital transformation and helps them learn new skills quickly. That involves identifying needed skills and creating innovative learning experiences that serve the employee.
Benefits of upskilling and reskilling
1. Build a resilient workforce - Putting your employees through the reskill process regularly will improve their specific skillset and foster their ability to stay relevant in the digital age.
2. Boost collaboration - Allowing employees to explore different skills that are outside their immediate role, helps them gain understanding of other roles and boosts collaboration.
3. Create a culture of learning and a stronger brand – Aligning the skills that are critical to your organization's success with employee aspirations and interests demonstrates your prioritization in your employees’ growth and development.
UPSKILLING/RESKILLING SUCCESS STORIES
Nestlé prepares sales and marketing employees for the future of work with custom upskilling training.View more
BD needed flexible on-demand, digital learning experiences to upskill busy nurses and clinicians.View more
Toray built an upskilling employee performance support learning ecosystem to increase proficiency and safety.View more
How AllenComm can help your upskilling efforts
We use a design-thinking approach to gain a deep understanding of your learners’ habits and behaviors. It might be difficult for your company to identify which skills your employees have, which skills they need, and how to fill the gaps. That is why thorough needs analysis and performance mapping are vital before starting down the path of building an upskilling or reskilling solution.
We will work with you to:
1. Identify the skills your organization needs for future growth
2. Build employee skills through impactful learning experiences
3. Launch tailored learning journeys to close the critical skill gaps
We challenge our clients to think differently. We give recommendations and options based on the wealth of our experience. We’re proud that our clients recognize us as an extended part of their team, committed to their success.