HP ADVANCES GLOBAL BRAND VALUE WITH INNOVATIVE TRAINING
The messaging and story told by representatives of an organization must be consistent and on-brand to build trust and have a positive impact. Multinational information technology innovator HP (Hewlett-Packard) had a critical organizational project: They needed to develop a global brand training program that would increase HP’s brand value through improved employee execution. To that end, their marketing and customer service departments were entrusted with ensuring the organization had one brand story being told by over 300,000 employees.
SOLUTIONSTo reach learners and connect them to the brand vision, HP and AllenComm developed a unique brand training that helped employees understand their impact on and connection to HP values, purpose, and voice.
- Empowered and transformed 400 brand ambassadors through ten brand experience courses
- Engaged more than two-thirds of employees from 60 different countries to complete the course
- Communicator Award of Distinction
- Silver Summit Creative Award
- Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award for Custom Content
- Bronze Telly Award
- Horizon Award
- Gold Aurora Award
- Gold Omni Award in Internal Communication