Quality and compliance are watchwords for excellence in the healthcare industry. To maintain the highest industry standards during a time of significant transition, leading independent healthcare technology company Change Healthcare sought a new employee training solution to communicate an updated Code of Conduct and support internal culture and branding efforts to aid customer retention and create growth opportunities.
The goal was to equip employees with tools and information regarding complex processes, non-intuitive policies, and controls within an engaging and user-friendly learning environment.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- 15,000+ EMPLOYEES
- BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- COMPLIANCE TRAINING
- CONTENT REFRESHMENT
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- CONTENT CURATION
"I’m very impressed by the results driven by the interactive nature of our new Code of Conduct training and the overarching quality of the whole effort. And of course, it’s great teamwork that made both possible."
NEIL DE CRESCENZO, CHANGE HEALTHCARE PRESIDENT & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Integrity in Action
AllenComm performed a needs analysis and designed a course specific to Change Healthcare’s Code of Conduct, called Integrity in Action, which reflected its vision for a better healthcare system and emphasized the five company values. Integrity in Action engaged learners in an interactive format that captured their attention regarding compliance challenges.
The course created new practical tools and provided tips to make appropriate decisions when faced with business conduct and/or ethical concerns. Learners participated in simulated situations designed to teach problem solving, and give them an opportunity to practice their new skills.
- Increased completion rates by 15%
- Decreased seat time required for compliance training
- Received positive feedback from voluntary exit survey stating ‘good use of time', with 95% of employees being able to find the information they needed
- Silver Omni for Code of Conduct in Educational Category
- Silver Summit for Integrity in Action in B2B Interactive Media category
- Silver Summit for Integrity in Action in Health/Medicine Website category
- Silver Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award for Best Advance in Custom Content category
- Gold Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award for Best Advance in Compliance Training category
- Silver Davey Award Integrity in Action in Training for Websites category
- Silver Davey Award Integrity in Action in Health & Health Services for Websites category
- Silver Davey Award Integrity in Action in Education for Websites category
- 2020 Bronze Telly Award Integrity in Action in Non-Broadcast: Employee Communications
- Gold Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award for Best Advance in Compliance Training
- Gold Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award for Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy