Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into tips for creating meaningful volunteer programs, lessons leaders can learn in order to grow engagement within teams and why improving relationships at work is crucial to company success.
Get the full stories below.
1. Budget-Friendly Workplace Wellness Ideas
Firstpersonadvisors.com – The key to successful workplace wellness activities is to get everyone involved and have some type of recognition. Read More
2. Are You Ignoring the Big 3 In Workplace Innovation & Office Design?
Pcg.com.au – It’s important that the work environment should reinforce the brand, values and ethics of the organization and its products or services. Read More
3. Five Tips to Creating a Meaningful Volunteer Program
Idahostatesman.com – Volunteer programs not only open the door to engagement, but can crystallize your organization’s core values. Read More
4. Your Employee Recognition Message – Keep it Simple, Stupid
Switchandshift.com – Employee recognition programs should be respectful, value people’s contributions, appreciate the difference made and sincerely thank people. Read More
5. What to “Fix” If You Want to Be a Leader
Linkedin.com – Leadership is a quality that you discover in yourself, through a series of steps. Read More
6. 8 Lessons for Growing Employee Engagement
Glassdoor.com – From encouraging open communication to building teams with trust, there are many ways an organization can transform into a highly engaged workplace. Read More
7. Why Fostering Engagement is Crucial to Company Success
Stories.wellsfargobank.com – When employees are engaged in the work, it brings an overall feeling of empowerment, which leads to better productivity. Read More
8. 4 Ways to Discourage New Employees
Huffingtonpost.com – When orientation or onboarding are done poorly, it’s more likely an employee will burn out, be less productive and ultimately leave an organization. Read More
9. Improve Relationships to Improve the Work
Huffingtonpost.com – Without strong relationships at work, the mission and values of a company culture would be scattered and lost. Read More
10. The Robber Baron Versus Robin Hood of Organizational Purpose
Forbes.com – As an organization, there needs to be a new balance between “management and meaning.” Read More