Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into how Facebook recruits and engages top talent, how to keep assessment programs engaging and the different levels of employee engagement.
Get the full stories below.
1. WorkTrends Preview: Simple Ways To Measure Employee Engagement
Talentculture.com – Smart employers need to create an innovative, problem solving environment where employees can be passionate in their work. Read More
2. What Do Millennials Really Want at Work? The Same Things the Rest of Us Do
Hbr.org – Growing evidence and surveys show that employees of all ages are more similar in their attitudes about work and career goals. Read More
3. Employee Engagement Is Not Just A State of Mind
Forbes.com – Organizations need to start looking at employee engagement as a validated psychological state that adds to a business’s bottom line. Read More
4. Employee Engagement Is a Two-Way Street: Co-Creating Your Culture by Empowering Your Employees
Huffingtonpost.com – An amazing and unique company culture is created by both employer and employees. Read More
5. From Hire to Retire: How Assessments Stand the Test of Time
Predictiveindex.com – It’s important for organizations to engage and develop employees so their assessment programs don’t become stagnant. Read More
6. 6 Myths of Employee Engagement
Rismedia.com – In today’s business environment, people have become an organization’s only competitive advantage and it’s important to keep employees motivated and productive. Read More
7. Where Do You Land on the Employee Engagement Spectrum?
Digitalistmag.com – It’s important that organizations see employee engagement in four categories: fully engaged, key contributors, opportunity group and fully disengaged. Read More
8. Rosemary Plorin of Lovell Communications Discusses Corporate Transparency With Employees
Inc.com – Employees really want to understand three things about the organization they work for: what their company does, how they personally contribute to the company’s success and what they personally share in the company’s success. Read More
9. 8 Ways to Develop Millennial Leaders
Rizcarltonleadershipcenter.com – In leading a successful team, it’s important for organizations to supervise, motivate and develop their Millennial talent. Read More
10. How Facebook is Recruiting Exceptional Talent Today
Huffingtonpost.com – Facebook continues to recruit top talent thanks to hiring for fit, taking the time to create a strategic screening process, provide exceptional HR benefits and use internal resources to attract recruits. Read More