Engagement Weekly: How Effective is Your Leadership?
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into how leaders in the workplace influence employee engagement through their actions, the importance of eliminating ‘fake talk’ and how leaders need to walk “hand-in-hand” with their employees in order to be successful.
Get the full stories below.
1. 4 Leadership Styles Showcased on ‘Game of Thrones’
Entrepreneur.com – The different leadership styles of the characters from ‘Game of Thrones’ can directly relate to the business environment. Read More
2. The 10 Company Culture Metrics You Should Be Tracking Right Now
Entrepreneur.com – Company culture is key to any successful organization and can be easily evaluated by measuring these 10 important qualities. Read More
3. Caring Line Managers Essential to High Employee Engagement
HRgrapevine.com – A new Red Letter Days for Business study found that line managers are key to shaping engaged employees. Read More
4. Is Voice of the Employee the New Employee Engagement—or a Whole New Can of Worms?
Mycustomer.com – Voice of the Employee is a range of programs organizations conduct during employment that has both benefits and pitfalls they should be aware of. Read More
5. The 5 Leadership Behaviors You Need to Boost Employee Engagement
Entrepreneur.com – An increase of employee engagement levels stem from a company’s leadership more than any other tactic. Read More
6. Avoid the Seniority Trap: The Best Leaders Walk Hand-In-Hand with Their Team
Blogs.sap.com – Successful leaders use these seven tips to reach their employee engagement goals. Read More
7. How to Cut Through Fake Talk to Increase Employee Engagement
Leadchangegroup.com – Author and president of DialogueWORKS, Inc. John Stoker discusses what ‘fake talk’ is and six questions that will help employers assess the quality of engagement among managers and employees. Read More
8. Employee Engagement low in SMEs
SmallBusiness.co.uk – The recent Red Letter Days for Business survey looks into employee engagement numbers in the United Kingdom and found that the best employee recognition tactics are unique, personable and can directly impact employee engagement. Read More
9. Employee (un)engagement: Unhappy Employees are Costing You Billions
Payscale.com- Bad management is the main factor for actively disengaged employees in America. Read More
10. As a Manager, Here is How to Keep Employees Engaged
Entrepreneur.com- Manager’s expectations and engagement at work directly influences and impacts employee engagement. Read More