See how Communities In Schools is transforming learning for All Students.
Communities In Schools (CIS) contributes to higher promotion and graduation rates for 1.6 million vulnerable students in 2,500 schools in 26 states and D.C. CIS works directly inside schools to connect students and their families to community resources and build relationships that help students succeed. CIS sought to expand the reach of their successful program to more schools across the United States and create a for-profit training program for school-level practioners.
HERE'S WHAT WE DID
The AllenComm Solution
AllenComm designed an engaging and empowering experience for the school-level professionals by giving them concrete ideas, plans, and resources they can start using in their schools. This immersive program first presents participants with recognizable and relatable scenarios. Next, activities help them practice developing support plans to address their top challenges. Finally, participants evaluate their own school resources and create plans to implement the Communities In Schools program at their own campuses in an interactive cloud-based action planner. The action planner is downloadable as a Word document, which gives the participant a sharable and editable blueprint for taking action.
- Provided school-level practitioners with activities, familiar scenarios, and an cloud-based action planner
- Helped to expand resources to benefit more students in poverty across the country
The course and activities are aimed to help new and existing Beautycounter consultants successfully:
- Set themselves on a fast track for advancing to the Managing Director title with the guidance and resources they need
- Prepare themselves for any client conversations by referencing product information, sales tactics, and built-in training tools at home or on the go
- Self-evaluate and set goals by using the My Regimen action planner, which strengthens their critical thinking skills and extends the training journey far beyond the time spent taking the courses
Silver Omni Award for Integrated Student Supports Training in Educational Category
Silver Brandon Hall Award for Integrated Student Supports Training in Custom Content Category
Gold Davey Award for Schools/Universities for Websites
Silver Davey Award for Community for Websites