CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF INCREASES SALES WITH DIGITAL LEARNING
How do you train a wide range of brand representatives with differing levels of experience to meet the highest quality standards, even as they go about maintaining a busy sales schedule?
When Certified Angus Beef® (CAB), a brand that knows a lot about setting high standards for quality, needed to create a training program for both their organization and for their third-party sales representatives, they set the bar high.
The courses had to be flexible enough to accommodate busy schedules, adaptable enough to meet the needs of internal and third-party sales representatives, and teach the skills to best represent the brand – with an overall goal to increase sales and demonstrate brand value.
To best fit the needs for CAB and their third-party sales representatives, AllenComm designed a course that was broken into five distinct learning modules that each focused on a specific topic and how that topic related to an important aspect of the Certified Angus Beef® brand. The course emphasized the importance of the brand and demonstrated how it reflected the communities and businesses they partner with.
Each topic was divided into sections that built from previous lessons, covering aspects such as who the sales representatives work with, what the selling points of the brand are, and how to overcome potential objections when making a sale. During these sections, learners would observe interactions where a sales representative interfaced with a prospective client and watched how the representatives resolved different obstacles that could potentially prevent closing a business deal.
After completing the course, sales representatives developed the following skills:
- Sales representatives can call on the specific details regarding the Certified Angus Beef® brand and explain what their qualifiers mean to potential clients
- Sales representatives can address objections more quickly and relay the benefits that working with CAB can have on a business
- Sales representatives can recognize growth for Certified Angus Beef® brand products in a business and make recommendations according to potential customer needs
- Silver Horizon Award in Brand Sales Training for Mobile Apps
- Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence Award in Best Advance in Sales Training for CAB’s “Brand Sales Training”
- Bronze Horizon Award in Brand Sales Training for Websites Corporate B2B
- Bronze Horizon Award in Brand Sales Training for Video Instruction
- Silver Communicator Award for Brand Sales Training in Education for Online Video
- Silver Omni Award for Brand Sales Training in Educational Category