Staff Training for Financial Services
Staff Training for Financial Services
YOUR TRUSTED, VALUE-ADDED LEARNING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
As a leading provider of banking and financial services, we know that Truist knows a thing or two about what it takes to build trust and add value that ‘pays off’ in successful relationships with clients. Your team works every day to invest in the people, products and solutions that make a difference.
We’ve recently been pleased to work with you, providing consulting services and acting as extended members of your team. For your learning solutions, we know you need a provider that comes prepared to scale your training initiatives, innovate to improve your offering, and make the right impact with the expertise your team needs.
Truist, you might say we’re invested in continuing our successful partnership with you. Are you ready to consult with us again to find the training and learning solutions you need?
We’re at the ready, with more than four decades of experience building award-winning training tailored to help our clients manage change, build trust, and mitigate risk in the financial services industry. Our commitment is to act as an extension of your own internal team, working to assure you receive a best-in-class learning experience that engages employees, meets your performance and organizational goals, and produces measurable results.
Let’s work together. Our process was designed to assure that our teams collaborate effectively to develop the right solution to meet your point of need. Get in touch with your dedicated AllenComm team – Eric, Amberly, and Jeffrey – to learn more about and schedule any of the listed items below.
OUR PARTNERSHIP ROADMAP
How do we stay on the same page? During the alignment calls, our experts will team up with yours — in-person as well as virtually — for brainstorms, in-depth discussions, and a wide variety of discovery activities to make sure the learning solutions we are creating together will have a measurable impact and successfully realize your vision.
Quarterly Performance Review
To make sure the learning experience meets your expectations and objectives, when we work on a project together, we will schedule quarterly performance reviews. We know the learning experience must connect with the vision and values of your brand to build confidence among your learners, and to make sure that they contribute to the success of your company.
Lunch and Learn
Want to brush up on latest industry best practices, trends in learning development, or just bend the ear of an expert in instructional design, learning technologies development, and/or UX design? Be sure to reach out to us to schedule a Lunch and Learn session, in which we’ll share the latest trends and best L&D practices.
Evaluation and Measurement
Could you use some help preparing for your next learning and training development project? We can provide you with an in-depth needs analysis and performance mapping. We’ll help you to evaluate and better understand your challenges and needs to develop your training, all while keeping the end goal – learning measurement and metrics to demonstrate success – in mind.
We’re proud of the work we’re able to do with you! That’s why after each collaboration, our team prepares award submissions and pays for any awards application fees. We’ve won many awards with our clients, and look forward to many more award-winning collaborations!
Meet Your Team
Your Director of Learning Solutions
• Personally: I currently coach my 12-year-old and 7-year-old boys in soccer, and can’t wait for my 3-year-old daughter to grow up enough to where I can coach her, too.
• Professionally: I’ve been in Training & Operations Management for over 15 years, and working with AllenComm clients for over 5 years, fitting solutions to needs and connecting with the best people in the industry.
• Fun Fact: I’m a huge University of Michigan sports fan – my fall Saturdays are some of my favorite days of the year.
Your Project Manager
• Personally: I’m from Houston, Texas. And no, I unfortunately did not ride a horse to school, and I don’t have an accent. Go ‘Stros!
•Professionally: In a past life, I worked in the afterschool and out-of-school time realm, wrangling rambunctious K-8 students, planning state-wide conferences, and building professional development systems for afterschool teachers and leaders across the United States.
• Fun fact: I’m a trained classical musician, most notably on the French horn!
Your Senior Performance Consultant
•Personally: My favorite thing to do is play music with friends. I’ve been playing piano, drums, saxophone, and guitar since elementary school.
•Professionally: Before I got into corporate training, I taught Modern World History and AP Human Geography for 3 years at an all-girls public high school in downtown Baltimore.
• Fun Fact: When I was 10 I went to Space Camp and got to shake the hands of the Apollo 11 crew.
OUR PROVEN DESIGN PROCESS
When you’re ready to work with us, we have a roadmap in place to assure the project stays on track. Our proprietary Design Development Process takes an iterative approach that centers co-creation and collaboration. We know it will work for our collaboration with you because it was developed with the same best practices and tools we’ve deployed over hundreds of client initiatives. It includes the following steps:
- Discover – In which we establish needs and agree on project scope.
- Define – Our team provides Performance Mapping, a Communication and Measurement Plan, and Content Curation.
- Ideate – We hold design workshops, with an emphasis on the learner experience.
- Visualize– At this stage, we validate our vision with stakeholders and users. Essentially, we’re checking in to assure that the learning journey prepared for our client is on track.
- Build – We’ll finalize the design based on client feedback and approval of prototypes, and integrate our technology with yours.
- Rollout – Not only do we stick around as for the launch of the learning journey, but we also help with a communication campaign and marketing, gather feedback on the results, and measure outcomes.
A TEAM OF CREATIVES YOU CAN RELY ON FOR TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING
AllenComm offers a complete, full-service team of award-winning instructional designers, graphic artists and UX designers, writers, videographers, motion designers, project managers and programmers to take your learning solution from start to finish. Along the way, we’ll build your customized solution in iterative steps to assure at each step throughout the development journey that your completed project aligns with your vision.
STAFFING AND WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Finding the right talent at the right time is what we do. Our staff augmentation service enables organizations of any size to quickly scale their team with highly-skilled learning and development professionals on a project-by-project basis to meet their performance needs and business goals.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
ONBOARDING TRAINING TO ELEVATE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Challenge: Develop an onboarding training for thousands of customer service representatives, with an expedited deadline and compressed timeline, without sacrificing quality in the learning experience and expected outcomes.
INNOVATION TO PROVIDE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IN A DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
Challenge: Evaluate content and conduct needs analysis and performance mapping to deliver experiential learning developed into micromodules for 72,000+ busy professionals that could be accessed quickly on-demand and effectively in a digital environment.
UPSKILLING TRAINING TO EMPOWER UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES
Challenge: Challenge: Develop an upskilling training that would teach the importance of building, maintaining, and using credit to improve financial literacy in communities across the United States.