Onboarding, upskilling, reskilling; all are essential strategies for developing internal talent for the future of work. And developing internal talent is imperative during times of rapid change. Chances are your employees’ responsibilities continue to change, and they’re expected to perform novel tasks in ever-changing working conditions. In this session, we’ll discuss the innovative methods and modalities to transform your current learning solutions to maximize employees’ capabilities.
You’ll leave this session with the tools to:
- Establish a connection
- Incorporate messages of empathy as the new change management elixir
- Boost morale in rapid and dynamic environments while creating meaningful connections to the new expectations
- Build their confidence
- Increase learner confidence to perform new skills whether they’ve been promoted, or their role has expanded to include more responsibilities
- Create opportunities to build employees’ resilience to new, unfamiliar situations and tasks
- Support their contributions
- Incorporate autonomy by encouraging employees to own their development and skill-building by supplying them with the right tools
- Support employees’ continual growth to make meaningful contributions in new and expanding roles
Watch the Webinar
As a training and development expert at AllenComm, Anne provides thought leadership, direction, and strategic design approaches for project teams and Fortune 500 clients. With a passion for innovative and results-driven design strategies, Anne’s work has positively contributed to the learning ecosystems of Fortune 500 organizations including Nestlé and BD as well as National Fire Protection Association and New York State Office of Mental Health. Her learning solutions have won awards in onboarding, brand sales training, and diversity and inclusion.
Janelle Higbee is a senior instructional designer at Allencomm. Her design strategy is influenced by her background in higher education, technical writing, marketing, and corporate events. Her eLearning expertise includes virtual workshops, onboarding programs, and leadership development. Janelle earned a master’s degree in rhetoric and composition. Her go-to framework for creating accessible and equitable training is based on effectively matching the methods of instruction to the needs of the audience.