AllenComm DesignLab Support Policy
DesignLab Support Services
Terms and Conditions for DesignLab Support
We may update this document from time to time in our mission to provide excellent customer support.
- Software refers to all AllenComm products included with your DesignLab License.
- Email support is technical support via email communication at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tier 1 support is basic support for AllenComm IDs, login issues, and general questions about DesignLab.
- Tier 2 support is broad support for all DesignLab features and functions afforded your license as well as escalations from Tier 1 support.
- Tier 3 support is specialized support for unique technical challenges, uncommon errors, and escalations from Tier 2 support.
2. Items Covered by AllenComm Support Services
We provide the following DesignLab support based on the number of support hours your organization has purchased:
- DesignLab features to maintain your content offerings
- DesignLab help with activities within your Project Activity Library
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 Support that apply to your DesignLab License (Maintenance or Create)
We may not provide support to any customer not in compliance with the AllenComm General Terms of Service (or other agreement covering AllenComm).
3. Items Not Covered by DesignLab Support Services
We are not responsible for issues outside our control, such as user error, problems we are unable to reproduce, and third-party hardware/software.
AllenComm will not have any obligation to provide support services with respect to any: (a) support issues that arise out of or relate to breach of the AllenComm Terms of Service; (b) support issues that are outside of AllenComm's control; (c) enhancement requests; (d) any support issues that are customer's responsibility, as set forth in the AllenComm Terms of Service; or (e) support issues that arise out of any non-AllenComm-supplied feature(s), program(s), device(s), and/or data.
4. Customer Obligations
To assist us to reproduce, diagnose, and troubleshoot your issue, please include the following information in your support request:
- Your organization name and contact information
- The platform (OS/Browser) on which DesignLab is running
- A reasonably detailed description of the incident or request
- Error messages or other notifications generated by the system
- A test case or instructions to demonstrate the issue
We will treat you with respect and ask that you do the same when communicating with our employees.
Note: AllenComm's obligation to provide support services is conditioned on the customer: (a) paying all applicable fees to AllenComm when due; (b) having valid access to the Services; (c) providing AllenComm with all reasonable assistance and providing AllenComm with data, information and materials as that are reasonably necessary; (d) procuring, installing and maintaining all equipment, telephone lines, communication interfaces and other hardware and software necessary to access the Services; and (e) providing appropriate contact information for all authorized support contacts.
5. Support Contact and Availability
Support requests should be communicated via an e-mail to email@example.com
Our scheduled support hours:
7:30 AM to 5:00 PM U.S. Mountain Time, Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. observed holidays
We rate the severity of each issue you report and set the following target response times for ourselves based on severity.
General usage questions and feature requests of DesignLab or your project within DesignLab.
2 Business Days
DesignLab is usable but may have specific features that may not be as performant.
1 Business Day
DesignLab is inaccessible