Engagement Weekly: Retention Through Happy Employees
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look at how keeping your employees happy—specifically through engagement—can boost your retention and ultimately save you money.
Get the full stories below.
1. 7 Reasons Employees Stick Around With an Employer
Inc.com – It is much easier and cheaper to keep your current employees. So what is it, exactly, that keeps employees with their current employers? Read More
2. Is Employee Feedback Missing at Your Company? Here’s Why and How to Fix It
Entrepreneur – These are three of the biggest reasons employees still aren’t getting the performance feedback they need and what managers and HR can do to help. Read More
3. 7 Ways Business Leaders Can Create Employee Engagement
The Secrets of Entrepreneurship – More than one in four professionals say their company is not effective in keeping workers motivated. Read More
4. 5 Employee Engagement Ideas that Make a Difference
Switch&Shift – Many business leaders understand the value of prioritizing employee engagement today. But sometimes it’s difficult to know where to start to affect change. Read More
5. 60 Things You Can do to Impact Employee Engagement Today
Motivosity – A guide compiled from leading authorities on what employee engagement is. And not just what it is, but things you can do as an organization to impact it, starting today. Read More
6. How Often Should You Conduct Employee Engagement Surveys?
Quantum Workplace – Engagement is a continuously evolving, never-ending conversation that requires consistent dialogue and a devotion to resources that promote discussion. That conversation stays alive with an annual survey. Read More
7. The Workplace is Changing: What Does This Mean for Employee Engagement?
Sociabble – Your company’s culture might be changing at this very moment. What do these changes mean for employee engagement and, more specifically, the ways in which companies communicate with their employees? Read More
8. 4 Tips for Tough Conversations With your Employee
Cio.com – Chances are if you haven’t already had a difficult conversation at work, you will at some point. But these conversations don’t have to be stressful. With a little effort, they can be productive and carry long-term benefits. Read More
9. The Right and Wrong of Pursuing Happiness in the Workplace
Business.com – One of the biggest reasons why many companies are investing heavily in the pursuit of happiness is that happy employees are more engaged, productive, and less likely to leave. What are some others? Read More
10. Employee Survey Critics Don’t Want You to Know This
Insightlink – A survey won’t solve your problems but it is undeniably the most logical first step. Read More