Awards honor excellence in interactive media for work in partnership with 8 clients
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – May 10, 2016 – Allen Communication, a worldwide leader in custom training solutions, has won 13 Horizon Awards in partnership with its clients. The awards recognize Allen’s work with 8 clients for excellence in interactive media.
“We are fortunate to have clients who are dedicated to making outstanding education for their employees and customers. It’s an honor to work with partners who do their best work every day and push us to do our best work as well,” said Ron Zamir, AllenComm CEO. “The Horizon Awards are an external validation of the pride we take in working with these companies.”
In partnership with the clients listed below, AllenComm won the following:
- Unum – Gold in the Training/Elearning sites category
- Quiet Leadership Institute – Gold in the Motion Graphics/Effects category, and two golds in the Instructional Video category
- CEB – Silver in the Training/Elearning sites category for the Effortless Experience™ Capabilities Builder
- Zions Bancorporation – Gold in the Motion Graphics/Effects category
- Clearlink – Gold in the Motion Graphics/Effects category
- Stryker – Silver in the Instructional Video category and bronze in the Training/Elearning sites category
- UT-Battelle – Bronze in the Training/Elearning sites category and bronze in the Instructional Video category
- RMA – Bronze in the Instructional Video category and bronze in the Training/Elearning sites category
These successes come from the focus AllenComm and its clients place on effective training and development. By using sound instructional design strategies in combination with on-brand graphic and motion design, these companies are making a difference across their organizations.
For more information about Allen Communication, visit allencomm.com.
About Allen Communication
For 35 years, Allen Communication has led the learning industry, providing pioneering educational strategies, technologies, and analytics. With extensive experience across every major industry, Allen’s award-winning projects for the best-known companies in the world drive lasting business results and documented ROI. Businesses trust Allen with their most critical learning and performance projects, because Allen aligns agency-quality media design, best-in-class instructional strategy and technology, and a proven design process centered on alignment with quantifiable business results.
# # #