Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into who is really responsible for better employee engagement levels, counterproductive myths about corporate culture and three elements of true employee engagement.
Get the full stories below.
1. The Biggest Mistake Made in Employee Engagement
Linkedin.com – Employees need to learn how to increase their own engagement at work. Read More
2. Three Counterproductive Myths About Corporate Culture
Fastcompany.com – It’s important for organizations to reward and build workplace cultures in the right way so their employee engagement and motivation doesn’t suffer. Read More
3. Engaged Employees Are Essential But Who is Responsible?
Torbenrick.eu – Employee engagement should be treated as a two-way street where both employers and employees work and take on the responsibility of engagement themselves. Read More
4. 6 Ways to Bring Tech Into Your Employee Engagement Efforts
Recruiter.com – From climate surveys to real-time messaging and collaboration, there are many engagement benefits with implemented software programs. Read More
5. Employee Engagement and 6-Second Abs
Fistfuloftalent.com – The key to employee engagement success is getting employees to decide whether or not to be engage and motivated in their job. Read More
6. What Benefits and Challenges Do Brands See With Employee Advocacy Programs?
Marketingcharts.com – A new study from Altimeter looks into social media employee advocacy and found that increasing awareness and brand health are the top business drivers for investing in an employee advocacy program. Read More
7. Can the Right Tools Improve Employee Engagement?
Cmswire.com – At the end of the day, what makes an employee love or hate their job is the people and work environment they inhabit. Read More
8. Turn HR Inside Out to Improve Employee Engagement
Benefitfocus.com – HR can actively engage their people through building a community, collaboration in the right way and leadership driving culture. Read More
9. The One Sentence Employee Engagement Plan For Startups
Inc42.com – The idea of a one sentence employee engagement mantra is to make things as simple and actionable as possible. Read More
10. Enough of the ‘Why’ on Employee Engagement, Give Me Some ‘How’
Retailcustomerexperience.com – Engagement comes down to three elements: communication, recognition and growth. Read More