Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into the importance of onboarding, how successful CEOs create engaging work environments and how big corporations like Yahoo! suffer from the employee engagement epidemic.
Get the full stories below.
1. 9 Employee Engagement Archetypes
Hbr.org – When it comes to engagement, managers need to know how performance and satisfaction fit in with employees’ perceptions about work. Read More
2. What Dating Teaches Us About Employee Engagement
Linkedin.com – Organizations should focus on giving purpose to employees, which then opens the door to better employee relationships at work as well as engagement. Read More
3. The One Sentence Employee Engagement Course: 20 Words to Gain Emotional Commitment
Forbes.com – A one-sentence employee engagement course can make engagement clear and emotional to employees. Read More
4. 5 Ways to Prevent Employee Burnout
Inc.com – It’s important for organizations to communicate in clear terms, and recognize and foster a team environment as burned-out employees can cost an organization time and money. Read More
5. Yahoo! is Dying From a Lack of Employee Engagement
Linkedin.com – Yahoo! is a good example of an organization that has moved away from innovation, leadership and engagement to solely focus on finances, which has led “more than a third of the company’s workforce to leave.” Read More
6. Employer Branding: Why Employee Engagement is Important for Any Business
Bookboon.com – In order to build a diverse workforce, organizations should focus on individual career development and organizational approaches. Read More
7. Technology for Employee Engagement on the Rise
Shrm.org – Employee engagement technology that produces a productive workforce depends on established company culture and management’s willingness to fix its own shortcomings. Read More
8. Putting Employee Engagement at the Heart of Everything You Do
Thomasinternational.net – From making work meaningful to introducing autonomy in workplace culture, organizations can create a great place to work.
9. Onboarding is the Holy Grail of Employee Retention, Engagement and Productivity
Talentculture.com – Employee onboarding influences so much of the employee’s experience with a company and it’s important organizations do it right. Read More
10. How Leaders Can Make Their Messaging Meaningful
Leadchangegroup.com – The key to great communication within an organization is that it not only engages, but creates meaning. Read More
11. Find Out What World’s Most Successful CEOs Do to Drive Employee Engagement [User Submitted Post]
Arielle.com.au – From onboarding tips to creating unique company cultures, successful CEOs know that with better engagement come better business performance and results. Read More