Engagement Weekly: How to Make Realistic Employee Engagement Goals
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into creating campaigns around engagement, the myths about workplace motivation and the growth of employee engagement technology.
Get the full stories below.
1. A ‘Foolish’ Guide to Employee Engagement
Recruiter.com – Employee engagement involves engaging with the community and making sure employees know the core values of an organization. Read More
2. Technology Can Boost Employee Engagement
Hrbartender.com – From videos to blogs, technology can help boost engagement within an organization when used correctly. Read More
3. Technology for Employee Engagement on the Rise
Shrm.org – Technology can reinforce and make a good work culture better.
4. You Sent Out an Employee Engagement Survey. Now What?
Redbooth.com – Once you’ve collected the data, it’s important to take those insights and create an action plan of change. Read More
5. Employee Engagement and Better Customer Engagement in 2016
Verint.com – With employee engagement, it’s important to set goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as implement technology and people analytics. Read More
6. Volunteer Programs Can Help Increase Employee Engagement
Corporatecitizenship.bc.edu – The 2015 Community Involvement Study found that close to 90 percent of companies that measure the connection between on-the-job volunteering and employee engagement had a positive correlation between employee participation in these programs and higher employee engagement scores. Read More
7. Employee Engagement Myths and Facts
Switchandshift.com – One of the reasons engagement fails is because leadership assumes they know all of the facts about engagement.
8. Building Employee Engagement Through the Orientation
Hrrevolution.me – When organizations care for every small detail and arrange a great schedule for an employee’s first day, it sends a message to employees. Read More
9. Employee Engagement Ideas: Your Guide for 2016
Everyonesocial.com – Engagement ideas don’t have to be expensive or complex, but they should strengthen company culture and performance. Read More
10. 6 Employee Engagement Campaigns You Can Start Today
Wespire.com – Organizations should consider a campaign-driven approach to engagement with different programs to keep initiatives refreshing to employees. Read More