Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into strategies to retain top talent in 2016, why new managers need interpersonal relations training and why employee engagement levels can stagnate at times.
Get the full stories below.
1. Increased Employee Engagement by Making Them Feel Valued
Talentculture.com – From discovering employees’ motivations to two-way feedback, employers can increase employee engagement by making their employees feel valued. Read More
2. Daniel Goleman Responds to Gallup’s Q12 Data on Employee Engagement
Insightlink.com – It’s important to have a comprehensive approach to measuring employee engagement and not a “one-size-fits-all” survey approach. Read More
3. 4 Ways to Boost Employee Engagement
Pcmag.com – Companies shouldn’t feel like they have to spend a lot to keep their employees motivated or engaged. Read More
4. 13 Key Strategies to Attract and Retain Highly Talented People in 2016
Inc.com – Attracting top talent is now about finding what likely candidates will want from their employers. Read More
5. 3 Strategies to Retain Your Best Employees—And to Advance Their Careers
Eremedia.com – A recent Gallup survey found that 93 percent of American workers left their current employer the last time they changed roles. Read More
6. Why Interpersonal Relations Training is Important for New Managers
Lifehack.org – Effective leadership comes when organizations use interpersonal relations as part of the training process as it impacts engagement and retention. Read More
7. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Workforce Trends of 2015
Yoh.com – 2015 was the year of the hard-to-find job candidates for employers. Read More
8. The Two Sides of Employee Engagement
Hbr.org – It’s important for organizations to look at employees’ perceptions and behaviors and their effect on company outcomes and performance. Read More
9. Who Do You Work For? How Different Motivators Affect Employee Engagement
Resources.perks.com – Asking “who do you work for?” can say a lot about current engagement levels at work, as well as inspire intrinsic motivation. Read More
10. Why is Employee Engagement Stagnant?
Linkedin.com – Employee engagement can suffer when there is a gap between ideal and real leadership, entitlement at work and people that are never happy. Read More