Engagement Weekly: Is Your Current Management Style Working?
Learn about the latest in employee engagement within various industries. This week’s influential authors look into a more flexible management style, training employees to be better decision makers and unique ways to recognize employees.
Get the full stories below.
1. The Price of Poor Employee Engagement? Billions
Business2community.com – A report from Gallup shows that poor employee engagement leads businesses to lose between $450 and $550 billion. Read More
2. 4 Reasons You Should Gather Employee Feedback to Boost Your Marketing
Entrepreneur.com – When employees are not engaged, they can send the wrong message about your organization and brand reputation. Read More
3. 100-Person Agency That Boasts a 100 Percent Employee-Retention Rate
Digiday.com – It’s important to hire motivatived people that want to work hard and not just to become salespeople or managers. Read More
4. How Does Management Style Affect Employee Satisfaction?
Incentivesolutions.com – The industrial-age management style is fading out for a more flexible management style that is necessary for today’s changing work environment as well as increasing employee engagement. Read More
5. How Can Companies Boost Employee Engagement?
Capitatranslationinterpreting.com – For the international and multicultural workforce, better employee engagement relies on organizations speaking to their employees in a language they understand. Read More
6. Organizational Health: Measuring the Impact of Employee Value
Digitalistmag.com – A healthy work environment embodies many things, but the most important is a culture that values employees. Read More
7. How One Engaged Employee Can Create a Multitude of Flag-Waving Customers
Hyken.com – It’s important to not only train employees, but trust them to make important decisions on their own. Read More
8. 5 Fun Ways Supervisors Can Recognize Employees
Thehiringsite.careerbuilder.com – For supervisors, it’s important to always be creative and consistent with employee recognition. Read More
9. Is Your Team Starting to Look Like ‘The Walking Dead’? 3 Ways to Resurrect Team Morale
Entrepreneur.com – Small changes — from listening more to giving frequent feedback — can help organizations boost employee engagement. Read More
10. 7 Big Benefits of Giving Employees the Knowledge They Need
Business2community.com – Employee self-service knowledge can increase engagement, profitability, productivity, consistency, culture, customer service and lessen frustration. Read More