SALT LAKE CITY(May 05,2010) — Allen Communication Learning Services is a silver and bronze winner in the 2010 Summit Creative Award® competition for its creative work for its custom training pricing tutorial.
The Summit Creative Awards recognizes and celebrates the creative accomplishments of small and medium sized advertising agencies and other creative groups with annual billings of $30 million or less. Over the fifteen years, the competition has established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size.
This year’s panel of international judges included:
- Cindy Stern, Principal, Both Worlds Creative – United States
- Louai Alasfahani, Managing Director/Creative Director, Paragon Marketing Communications – Kuwait
- Daniel da Hora, Creative Consultant – Brazil
- Jonathan Steinmann, Web Designer, CMI Web Studio – United States
- Christopher Jones, Principal and Creative Director, Stellar Debris Creative Studio – Japan
- Normand Miron, President, Ogilvy 2B Interactive – Canada
- Tony Adamic, Owner/Creative Director, Elevator – Croatia
- Pier Lalonde, Principal, Pixel & Co. Creative Marketing – Canada
- Roberto Pedroso, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi&Saatchi – United States
- Richard Taylor, Principal, RT Strategic – Canada
- Kyle Bailey, President, e-cubed.com Media Synthesis Inc. – Canada
- Stéphane Veilleux, Vice-President & Creative Director, Brad – Canada
- Kevin Hersh, Creative Director, MFX, Inc. – United States
- Tom Roychoudhury, Chief Innovations Officer, MCN | Middle East Communications Network an Interpublic Group Company – Dubai
Entries in 23 creative categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During the blind judging events (entering company names withheld) judges search for innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and the ability to communicate and persuade.
“Winning a Summit Creative Award is a significant accomplishment. The combination of our excellent judges and the tough judging criteria ensures that only deserving entries receive Summit recognized,” says Jocelyn Luciano, Executive Director for the Summit International Awards. “It was an exciting year to watch and listen to the judges’ debate the details of individual entries. Making the decisions of which ones receive the top spots is hard.”
Allen developed the custom pricing tutorial after looking for an effective approach to remove scoping, timeline and cost issues involved in the development of custom content and training programs.
“Our industry faces a huge knowledge gap around this crucial topic,” states Brent Verhaaren, Allen Communication Learning Services Director of Marketing. “We knew that if we pulled this campaign off, we could gain a lot of credibility in our industry around a topic that quite frankly, we’re experts in. As a side benefit, it would help us mold market perceptions to our benefit. Winning this award is a signal that our strategy is on track.”
This year’s creative competition included companies from the following twenty-four countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, England, Germany, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Spain, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States and United Kingdom.
Winners were selected in categories that include print, broadcast, emerging media, online advertising, marketing materials, interactive media, direct mail, green marketing, political, corporate training video, public service, best idea never produced, industry self-promotion, and brand redesign.
For three decades, the learning and development experts at Allen Communication Learning Services (www.allencomm.com) have helped many of the world’s largest companies sharpen their organizational performance. Allen expands their client’s capabilities by using progressive approaches in custom training, e-learning, and blended learning development, as well as learning portal development and technologies. This bold approach results in highly-customized organizational training solutions that help departments scale and achieve more, while improving ROI.
Tags: corporate training, Custom Training, training companies,