AllenComm offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, customer education, app development, and change management support for a select clientele, consisting of primarily Fortune 500 companies.
Currently, we’re expanding our sales teams with the hire of a Vice President of Account Management. Our sales team regularly works with the best-known brands in the world, helping to deliver the award-winning solutions that support AllenComm’s reputation as the best company in its class.
Who are we
At our core, Allen Communication is a company that cares about people. What really drives every interaction, every design and every choice is people. From whom we hire to how we work, our first thought is finding the right fit.
We hire experts. We want to work with people who love what they do and are great at it, and you do, too. By hiring the best, we make sure you get the best possible solution for your needs. Our learning and development experts understand your business goals and learner needs, and care about finding the answer that’s right for you.
Allen Communication’s instructional designers and artists deliver creative solutions across multiple mediums that make you rethink training. Whether in the smallest detail or the overall design, you see how much thought and care we put into the people behind each project. We love what we do, and you see the results.
We are looking for a Vice President of Account Management to lead our team of successful account representatives. Our account management team regularly works with the best-known brands in the world, helping to deliver the award-winning solutions that support AllenComm’s reputation as the best company in its class. The position will report directly to the CEO.
The VP of Account Management will lead the effort to provide existing clients with the account-level support they need. The VP will direct the efforts of AllenComm’s account management team as they work to retain, strengthen, and expand existing relationships. Success in this endeavor will provide a stronger relationship with clients, increased revenue from existing accounts, and a more seamless account experience.
- Lead strategic initiatives in and around account management
- Maintain and build a team of account representatives
- Partner with Directors of Account Management to consult with clients on the future of their relationship with AllenComm.
- Implement a more consistent approach for strengthening and expanding client relationships.
- Collaborate with Directors of Account Management to conduct campaigns within accounts to increase the number of contacts and business units with which we do business.
- Oversee the quotas of each team member and track performance
This full-time, salaried position will work out of our Salt Lake City office. (AllenComm will provide relocation assistance for the appropriate candidate.) We also look for the following from applicants:
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated success in sales and account management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business; Advanced degree preferred
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative team approach.
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups