Over the past 30 years, Allen has established itself as one of the premier custom learning companies, with a clientele consisting of global leaders across every major industry. Allen Communication provides a broad suite of products and services for the learning and training marketplace and we are currently expanding our product development in key technology areas.
We have multiple positions available and are seeking experienced software developers and engineers with expertise in one or more of the technologies mentioned below. Qualified applicants must be self-motivated, solution oriented individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced and creative environment, and are able to manage their assigned tasks to objectives, timeframes and budgeted hours.
Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the following areas with demonstrable proficiency in at least one specific technology.
- C# / .NET
- MVC / Web API / ASP.NET
- HTML5 / HTML5 Canvas
- 3D modeling (Unity / WebGL, etc.)
- Mobile app development (iOS, Android, UWP)
- Ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously and manage priorities appropriately
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in verbal, written and visual methods
- Poses strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for quick learning and creative thinking
- Advanced degree not required (candidates without a computer science degree should have additional years of relevant experience).
Openings range from full-time salaried positions to onsite or remote hourly contractors. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter (including salary / hourly rate expectations) to via our career portal.
About Allen: For three decades, the award-winning learning and development experts at Allen Communication Learning Services have helped many of the world’s largest companies sharpen their organizational performance in product acumen, compliance, and business processes. Allen delivers lasting business results for its partners using proven approaches in custom training, emergent learning technologies, and blended curriculum design, as well as learning portal integration. To learn more about Allen Communication, please visit our website at www.allencomm.com.