WHAT WE DO
Allen Communication Learning Services creates custom Web-based and blended e-learning solutions for a select corporate clientele.
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning and Development Consultant to lead the design and development of learning solutions for our clients. This is a full-time, salaried position located in our Salt Lake City office. Telecommuting is not an option.
Objective: Facilitate up-front analysis & design of custom trainings for fortune 500 clientele. Analysis:
- Interview and consult with key business leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facilitate focus groups, usability tests, and prepare surveys
- Conduct research and literature reviews
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret learner needs, and provide engaging design recommendations
- Become a SME in any given subject
- Create instructionally-sound training solutions based on needs analysis
- Consult with clients and project teams on design solutions
- Produce design recommendations documents
- Promote & foster creativity & innovation for design solutions
- Communicate professionally with SMEs and other client-side contacts
- Train and mentor other designers while assisting with design and production
- Exhibit a strong level of professionalism
- Provide thought leadership to the project team
- Promote Allen Brand and culture
- Be an efficiency champion
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Masters in Instructional Design (or related field) required
- At least three years’ experience in instructional design and/or professional writing
- Proficient with authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, etc.), HTML/XML, and mobile technologies
If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. All applicants should apply via our Online Application form.