Allen Communication Learning Services offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of digital learning, instructor-led training, performance support, etc., for a select (Fortune 500) clientele. Currently we are looking for a Project Manager to oversee quality, cost, & time on a portfolio of client-facing projects. For more background on Allen, please visit our website at www.allencomm.com. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no relocation and no telecommuting).
- Manage the entire project lifecycle through each stage of design and development
- Develop project plans using MS Project—estimating production time, delivery dates, and review cycles, as necessary
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of assigned resources (instructional designers, graphic artists, & programmers) to meet time and budget objectives
- Communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure quality deliverables with hands-on involvement, scheduled deliverable reviews, etc.
- Provide timely reporting of project status, revenue projections, and invoicing status to Allen management
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- At least 5 years of project leadership experience with external, client-facing projects
- Project management in instructional design, training, leadership development, e-learning, or education preferred, but candidates with significant experience in related fields or industries will also be considered (learning management or software development)
- MS, MA, or MBA in relevant field and/or PMP certification (candidates without an advanced degree should have additional years of industry-specific experience)Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should send a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) via our online application form.