AllenComm offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, etc., for a select (Fortune 500) clientele. Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager to work directly with our clients—providing maximum customer satisfaction on time and under budget. For more background on Allen, please visit our website at www.allencomm.com. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting).
- Manage the entire project lifecycle through each stage of design and development.
- Produce innovative solutions for complex corporate training initiatives.
- Develop project plans using MS Project—estimating production time, delivery dates, and review cycles, as necessary.
- Lead a team of instructional designers, graphic artists, and programmers to meet project time and budget goals.
- Oversee all communications with client contacts, project sponsors, subject-matter experts, and technical representatives.
- Secure client approvals on all project deliverables.
- Provide timely reporting of project status, revenue projections, and invoicing status to Allen management.
- Manage multiple projects and multiple client relationships concurrently.
- Support sales and marketing efforts by reviewing proposals, working with clients to secure demo permissions, and presenting at industry conferences.
- Provide mentoring for contractors and new hires by reviewing their work, providing feedback, and ensuring that all of their deliverables exceed expectations.
- Facilitate project kickoffs, needs assessment, content-gathering activities, executive interviews, usability testing, or other related activities either at client sites or virtually using Web conferencing software. (Positions require approximately 10% travel.)
- At least 5 years of project leadership experience with external training projects.
- Project management in instructional design, training, or education preferred, but candidates with significant experience in related fields or industries will also be considered.
- Management experience in LMS, database, or software development environments would be helpful.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- MS, MA, or MBA in relevant field (candidates without an advanced degree should have additional years of industry-specific experience).