AllenComm is currently seeking a Performance Consultant to help us create highly customized, mind-blowing learning experiences for our clients. Ideal candidates have a proven background in instructional design, professional development, teaching, or a related educational field. They should have a working knowledge of adult learning theories and be able to identify and analyze learning needs, design results-driven learning solutions, and effectively measure the resulting learning outcomes. These skills are necessary as candidates will need to facilitate engaging and informative design workshops with our clients, provide consultation on innovative solutions, and collaborate successfully with the internal team.
AllenComm is a company on the rise, and we pride ourselves on the forward-thinking approach that has made us a leader in the industry. We offer our employees an exciting work environment with a full benefits package and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Consult with key business leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Facilitate focus groups, phone and in-person interviews, usability tests, and surveys.
- Conduct research and literature reviews.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Create learning solutions based on needs analysis.
- Consult with clients and internal teams on design solutions.
- Produce design strategy documents.
- Foster creativity and innovation for design solutions.
- Develop professional working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Location and Travel
- Offices are based in Salt Lake City, UT
- Moderate business travel is required
- No telecommuting
- Master’s degree or higher in instructional design or related field.
- At least three years’ experience with designing instructional programs or systems.
- Self-motivated, assertive personality with desire and ability to adapt quickly to new information.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regards to client relationships.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adept at analytical problem-solving.
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.