Instructional Script Writer
Are you BFFs with the written word? Do you spend your free time writing creatively? Are you a fan of helping people learn new things? Would you classify yourself as a tech nerd? If so, then AllenComm is the gig for you. We are rock stars on the stage of professional training and development. With 27 training awards (and counting) in 2018 alone, we pride ourselves on excellence. We’re looking for Script Writers who excel at written communication, are team players, and have a technical aptitude. This part-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting).
- Produce engaging scripts and storyboards (something in between technical and creative writing).
- Collaborate with design leads, graphic designers, and programmers.
- Balance workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicate professionally with internal teams and subject matter experts.
- Promote a positive corporate culture.
- Exhibit a strong level of professionalism.
- Actively manage individual productivity with increasing efficiency.
- Analyze complex technical content and write concise, accurate scripts for web-based and instructor-led courses.
- Knowledge of industry-standard software and languages (Adobe Suite, Articulate, Camtasia, WordPress, HTML, XML, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or are currently pursuing post-graduate work in a relevant field (Instructional Technology and Psychology, Interactive Media, Journalism, Communications, Education, English, Technical or Creative Writing).