At Allen Communication Learning Services, we specialize in learning and performance support. Our clients are some of the largest and most innovative corporations in the world. They come to us for unique, custom solutions that they can’t get anywhere else. Our award-winning team has expertise in needs analysis, digital learning, mobile platforms, social learning, facilitated learning, change management, customer education, learning management, etc. We’ve been in the industry for more than 30 years, and we’re truly the best at what we do.
Currently we’re looking for a Director of Project Management to oversee a team of client-facing project managers. We view project management as one of our core capabilities, both in terms of talented, PMP-certified individuals, and our signature processes and enabling technologies. We’re looking for an exceptional leader that will invest the time and passion to help us grow. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.allencomm.com. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting).
- Lead a team of project managers that interface directly with external clients
- Serve as a point of escalation for resolving client concerns
- Assess feasibility of project proposals and timelines
- Audit status reports, project plans, and other project documentation
- Achieve targets for gross profitability
- Ensure high levels of quality while maximizing efficiency
- Document and maintain metrics for project development
- Create and maintain a toolkit of resources for project managers
- Work with team members to grow existing accounts
- Own the design and implementation of our project management portal
- Possess at least 7 years of leadership experience
- Be a true master of project management
- Have experience in working with external clients (no exceptions)
- Hold a college degree (preferably an MBA or other advanced degree)
- Be credentialed as a PMP (desired but not requisite if you have an MBA)
- Have experience with learning and development projects (desired but not requisite)
- Have above average skills in written communication
- Possess expert-level knowledge of relevant project management software (including MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should send a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) via our online application form.