SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH (August 11, 2014) – Allen Communication Learning Services has been recognized with five Aurora Awards for groundbreaking approaches in visual graphics and instructional design. The Aurora Awards acknowledge media creators around the world who demonstrate the ability to captivate audiences with creativity, message effectiveness and technical excellence. The winning entries include three “Gold Awards” as well as two “Platinum Best of Show” awards, the highest honor awarded to only the top 10% of entrants. Impressively, the projects represent a wide range of clients, industries, and delivery methods including higher education, technology products, management training, healthcare information, and association training. Allen is achieving this unique level of success as part of its mission to align agency-quality branding with the best instructional technologies and design.
The winning solutions include a range of innovations that surpass the past limitations on learning and development projects including:
- For a higher education organization developed an effective blend of high-quality motion-graphics and still images to engage adult-learners
- For a technology product corporation developed interactive infographics designed with the best technology to help learners measure their personal impact within the organization
- For a management training company created fast-paced “movie-trailer” videos to evoke emotion and quickly connect a diverse audience with messaging
- For a healthcare information provider designed bite-sized video segments to connect with today’s learners quickly and deliver valuable information at their point of need
- For a professional association group built branded education portals to house sharable media, information, activities, and serve learners the right content based on their role and experience
Allen designs these kinds of high-end media solutions by adopting its performance based approaches to the world of rich-media. Unlike most instructional design firms, Allen connects a company’s brand and customer narratives to help drive conceptual deigns that resonate with audiences and achieve desired performance outcomes. As a result, Allen delivers learning experiences that combine incredible branding, visual design, instructional design processes, and a range of modern technologies as a standard part of their services.
“We are excited to win best of show and gold awards for projects like these that build customer loyalty and teach concepts through media,” said Ron Zamir, CEO of Allen. “Smart integration of instructional strategies and strong media is becoming a vital differentiator for brands in the market that want to build loyal employees and customers.”
This emphasis on aligning agency-quality branding with strong instructional design is delivering results for clients. Allen has made it a priority to continue to develop techniques that challenge the past limitations on learning and development projects. To learn more about Allen’s design innovations or see world-class media examples contact one of our learning directors to set up a 20 minute demo.
About Allen Communication
For more than 30 years, Allen Communication has led the learning industry, providing pioneering educational strategies, technologies, and analytics. With extensive experience across every major industry, Allen’s award-winning projects for the best-known companies in the world drive lasting business results and documented ROI. Businesses trust Allen with their most critical learning and performance projects, because Allen aligns agency-quality media design, best-in-class instructional strategy and technology, and a proven design process centered on alignment with quantifiable business results. Follow Allen on Twitter@Allencomm, on LinkedIn, and on Facebook.
Allen Communication Learning Services
Salt Lake City, Utah
Contact Name: Nate Chai
Contact Number: 801-799-7219
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Tags: award-winning, brand education, consumer education, infographic, Instructional Design, rich media, video,