Are you exceptional? Do you recreationally write creatively? Can you propagate learning principles with precision? If so, then Allen Communication Learning Services is the gig for you.
We are rock stars in the training and development world. With 30 training awards in 2013 alone, we pride ourselves on excellence. We’re looking for Instructional Design Leads who excel at creating instructionally sound learning courseware for fortune 500 clientele, all while adding three part harmonies, but we’ll get to that later.
Here are the particulars of what we are looking for:
- Design instructionally sound curricula and activities
- Collaborate with in-house project managers, graphic designers, and programmers
- Analyze complex technical content and write concise, accurate scripts for online and print use
- Balance a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment, while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Mentor new team members by modeling best practices
- Facilitate design meetings and consult regarding design solutions
- Communicate professionally with subject matter experts and other client contacts
- Exhibit a strong level of professionalism
- Effectively challenge and influence peers and customers
- Promote a positive corporate culture
- Generate new ideas, approaches, and applications
- Manage individual productivity with increasing efficiency
- Contribute to sales and marketing initiatives
Knowledge of industry-standard authoring tools (Lectora, Captivate, Articulate, etc,) is preferred. We are looking for well-educated candidates with/or working towards an MS or MA in a relevant field- Instructional Technology and Psychology, Interactive Media, Journalism, Communications, English, Technical or Creative Writing, or Education.
If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. No telecommuting.
To apply please send your resume w/cover letter & salary requirements to.