Are you exceptional? Do you recreationally write creatively? Can you propagate learning principles with precision? Are you a tech nerd? If so, then Allen Communication Learning Services is the gig for you.
We are rock stars in the training and development world. With 30 training awards last year alone, we pride ourselves on excellence. We’re looking for Instructional Design Producers who excel at creating instructionally sound courseware for fortune 500 clientele, all while adding three part harmonies, but we’ll get to that later. This is full-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office.
Here are the particulars:
Objective: Participate and collaborate in up-front design and lead-out on development of custom training.
- Develop instructionally sound curricula and activities
- Collaborate with in-house project managers, graphic designers, writers, and programmers
- Facilitate design meetings regarding production
- Analyze complex technical content and write concise, accurate scripts for online and classroom training
- Balance a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment, while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate professionally with subject matter experts and other client contacts
- Effectively challenge and influence peers and customers
- Exhibit a strong level of professionalism
- Promote a positive corporate culture
- Generate new ideas, approaches, and applications
- Manage internal timelines with increasing efficiency
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Instructional Design or related field (English, Education, Interactive Media, Journalism, Communications, etc.)
- At least three years’ experience in instructional design, professional writing, and/or teaching
- Working knowledge of authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, etc.), HTML/XML, and/or mobile technologies
- Advanced writing skills (creative, technical, instructional)
If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. No telecommuting.
To apply, please send your resume w/cover letter & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.