WHAT WE DO
AllenComm offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, customer education, app development, and change management support for a select (Fortune 500) clientele.
We are expanding our design consulting team with the hire of a Proposal Writer/Design Solution Consultant. The Proposal Writer works closely with a smart, focused team, consulting with many of the best-known companies and organizations in the world to create RFP responses and proposals for a wide variety of high-profile learning and analysis projects. Because AllenComm specializes in custom solutions, the Proposal Writer plays a key role in managing the scoping and proposal steps for both current and prospective clients, including defining pricing and timeline parameters. Thus, applicants should anticipate a fast-paced and varied role that requires strong written and verbal communication, instructional design, and project planning skills. Additionally, we actively seek candidates who can contribute to a fun, friendly, smart office culture, helping us continue to build a great work environment for our teams and our clients.
• Support the execution of the entire proposal development lifecycle and active participation in all activities (i.e., writing, reviewing, etc.)
• Collaborate with company subject matter experts to develop proposal response solutions, win themes, storyboards, and initial design ideas
• Write compelling proposal content consistent with RFP instructions
• Participate in all proposal content reviews and address all feedback from the proposal development team
• Draft initial graphic sketches and work with graphic designers to develop mockups
• Thoroughly review all proposal responses for compliance, grammar, spelling, tone of voice, and formatting
• Develop responses to multiple proposals at the same time
• Write creative, compelling, and easily understood response content
• Manage library of proposal materials including boilerplate, case studies, graphics, etc.
• Develop Camtasia videos to showcase solution examples
• Conduct research regarding instructional design trends
The position includes a competitive base salary, plus a bonus package based on strong performance and team objectives. We look for the following from applicants:
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism, Instructional Design or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of professional writing and/or instructional design experience
• Knowledge of and/or experience in elearning, instructional design, performance consulting, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and participate in more than one proposal or writing projects at the same time
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Experienced in MS Office Suite & Adobe & Camtasia
• Demonstrated ability to work independently or with minimum oversight
• Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
• Demonstrated experience in working in a fast-paced schedule
Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should send a resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) via our Career Portal. Please see our website to learn more about our organization: www.allencomm.com.