Are you exceptional? Do you recreationally write creatively? Can you propagate learning principles with precision? Are you a tech nerd? If so, then Allen Communication Learning Services is the gig for you.
We are rock stars in the training and development world. With 30 training awards last year alone, we pride ourselves on excellence. We’re looking for Script Writers who excel at the written word, are team players, and have a technical aptitude. This part-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office.
- Produce engaging scripts and storyboards (something in between technical and creative writing)
- Collaborate with design leads, graphic designers, and programmers
- Knowledge of advanced technical tools (basic understanding of HTML/XML is helpful)
- Balance workload in a fast-paced environment, while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate professionally with internal teams and subject matter experts
- Promote a positive corporate culture
- Exhibit a strong level of professionalism
- Manage individual productivity with increasing efficiency
- Analyze complex technical content and write concise, accurate scripts for web-based, mobile, and instructor-led courses
Knowledge of industry-standard software and languages (Adobe Suite, Articulate, HTML, XML, etc.) is preferred. We are looking for well-educated candidates with Masters, Bachelors, or working toward an MS or MA in a relevant field (Instructional Technology and Psychology, Interactive Media, Journalism, Communications, English, Technical or Creative Writing).
If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. No telecommuting. To apply, please complete our Online Application form.