Our sales team regularly works with the best-known brands in the world, helping to deliver the award-winning solutions that support AllenComm’s reputation as the best company in its class. If you are interested in helping AllenComm continue to offer a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation – then join our team!
Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, customer education, app development, and change management support for a select, Fortune 500-type clientele.
While qualified candidates should have strong sales or consulting experience, they don’t necessarily need to be learning industry experts already. Such expertise is valuable, but our highest priorities are sales experience generally, creativity, resourcefulness, technical savvy, and a strong desire to learn. Additionally, we actively seek candidates who can contribute to a fun, friendly, smart office culture, helping us continue to build a great work environment for our teams and our clients.
• Responsible for driving revenue, sales strategy, and providing leadership in a specific industry
• Secure agreements from tens-to hundreds-of-thousands of dollars in revenue to exceed aggressive sales goals
• Consult with businesses in specific verticals and geographical regions on performance, learning, training, and enabling technologies
• Develop tailored presentations for business leaders and teams in multiple industries
• Successfully prospect, identify, and qualify sales opportunities, as well as conduct all aspects of sales cycle
• Proven ability to work collaboratively inside an organization to accomplish broad business objectives – leveraging internal and external resources to achieve goals
• Proven ability to build a pipeline and accurately forecast on sales commitments
• Collaborate with other team members, sharing strategies and lessons to elevate team development and skill
The position includes a competitive base salary, plus a strong variable compensation package based on commissions and team objectives. Commissions are not capped and include performance accelerators. We look for the following from applicants:
• Five years of sales experience in comparable service industries to Fortune 500 or enterprise accounts
• A track record of achieving sales quotas with year over year growth
• Experience with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
• Excellent speaking, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time
If you meet this criteria, please submit your résumé via our online application form