What we do:
Allen Communication Learning Services provides creative, design, and performance consulting services to large organizations at Global 500 corporations. Allen’s offerings include web-based and blended e-learning programs, learning management services, and performance consulting. Our 100+ employee organization has led the market for many years in providing cutting-edge services that impact the employees and customers of some of the country’s leading brands. Allen is looking to expand its marketing team with the hire of a Digital Marketing Manager to support our marketing efforts, strengthen Allen’s positioning in the market, drive incoming lead generation, and support our direct and indirect sales initiatives. All candidates must reside and have existing permission to work in the US.
We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. S/he will be in charge of attracting site traffic through SEO, PPC and other digital channels and converting that traffic into new leads for the business. This person will also work closely with marketing and sales leadership to close leads into customers. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting or relocation assistance).
- Implement and monitor SEO/SEM strategies.
- Assist in managing vendors used to execute on various digital marketing strategies.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work with MarComm Manager to create editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Oversee website optimization and maintain A/B testing schedules.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 3-4 years of inbound and/or digital marketing experience in a digital marketing agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Ability to develop key insights based on research, insights and performance results.
- Experience in marketing in B2B industries, including direct response marketing would be helpful.
- In-depth understanding of SEO/SEM, Digital media, Website, Brand, Social, and communication strategies.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, PPT.
- Positive attitude, passion for marketing and the learning industry.
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should apply directly via our career portal. Candidates selected for an interview should prepare a portfolio of work samples, specifically projects completing research and analyzing data.