AllenComm provides custom learning and development strategy, creative, design, and performance consulting services to large organizations at Fortune 1000 corporations. AllenComm’s offerings include web-based and blended e-learning programs, gamification, custom video, AR/VR applications. Our organization has led the market for many years in providing cutting-edge services that elevate the capability and performance of the employees of some of the country’s leading brands including Wellpoint, HP and Toyota.
AllenComm is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director to support our marketing efforts, strengthen the company’s positioning in the market, drive incoming lead generation, and support our direct and indirect sales initiatives. All candidates must reside and have existing permission to work in the US.
We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Director to own all aspects of AllenComm’s digital marketing strategy and implementation. This position will drive traffic, new customer acquisition, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for AllenComm. This position will manage initiatives such as site marketing, search engine marketing, affiliate programs, online media and email marketing. The candidate must be an advocate for digital marketing and drive to meet digital objectives including managing all aspects of content and social media branding and marketing. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in creating, driving and executing an online marketing strategy with marked results. They will also work closely with marketing and sales leadership to achieve the highest possible conversion rate for leads generated. This full-time, salaried position will work from our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting or relocation assistance).
Key Responsibilities WILL INCLUDE:
- Recommend, develop and manage innovative online strategies to support business objectives and initiatives.
- Develop and manage digital marketing budget. Own ROI analysis across all online initiatives to identify revenue driving opportunities and to exit less profitable programs.
- Acquire new customers at an acceptable LTV and retain existing customers with a lifecycle nurturing approach.
- Support customer database development by ensuring concise and accurate data flow by channel and device.
- Manage existing programs while pushing the brand forward in areas such as video based marketing, online/offline hybrid databases and all social media platforms.
- Increase visitors and site conversion through the development of new initiatives and improvement to existing functionality/programs with a key focus on mobile.
- Partner with IT and our online agency to ensure website is implementing SEO best practices. Manage site content and placement to support SEO objectives and improve company rankings.
- Successfully manage paid search program through testing and maximizing brand and non-brand keywords.
- Manage email contact strategy. Develop and grow email file through life cycle messaging, event based emails and personalization.
- Deploy A/B testing platform with quantifiable test objectives and actionable results across emails, homepage, landing pages and product pages.
- Make recommendations to optimize web functionality, site architecture, user interface and navigation for all devices.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of inbound and/or digital marketing experience in a digital marketing agency or corporate marketing environment including a high proficiency in email, SEM, SEO and social media marketing, web analytics and online best practices.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g., Hubspot) and blogging software.
- Ability to develop key insights based on research, insights and performance results.
- Experience in marketing in B2B industries, including direct response marketing and possess a proven track record in creating, driving and executing an online marketing strategy inclusive of acquisition programs resulting in marked growth.
- In-depth understanding of SEO/SEM, Digital media, Website, Brand, Social, and communication strategies.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel, PPT.
- Positive attitude, passion for marketing and the learning industry.
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Applicants interested in this full-time, salaried position should apply directly via our career portal.
Candidates selected for an interview should come prepared to discuss in detail digital marketing strategies and campaigns, as well as research and data analysis projects they’ve executed recently. Candidates are also encouraged to share a creative portfolio