Are you interested in some extra work with an innovative product? We are looking for contractors to add to our pool of resources so that we can quickly scale up when we have new projects. Here’s a little about AllenComm:
- Allen’s work in technology-driven learning and performance wins more annual awards than we have display space. If you want to work with amazingly talented teams to deliver innovation and quality, AllenComm could be right for you.
- We work with the best-known brands in the world, day in, day out, on their most important performance and learning projects. There’s no better place in our market to build a diverse portfolio.
- AllenComm as a business has been around for more than 30 years. We have a record of sustained, organic growth.
We want candidates who are good at what they do, of course, but who are also flexible and easy to work with. The work can be done remotely and does not have to be during business hours.
This position is responsible for configuring and developing innovative, creative portals and related solutions, using web and mobile tools and technologies. Learn about our portal here. Prior software development experience is required, as well as familiarity with Web-based enterprise applications hosted in a Windows database server environment.
This position supports and contributes to custom Web-portal designs, as well as lead programming, code reviews, and testing. In summary, this means responsibility both for the programming strategies and technical development plans leading to finished products and for meeting client needs and producing best-in-class Web portals.
This position works closely with Allen’s technical leadership on architecture strategies for specific clients and Allen’s portal products generally.
- Work closely with the technical lead to deliver timely and fully functional completion of deliverables
- Deliver high quality work to the technical lead on time
- Follow AllenComm protocol for contract code development
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- History of successful technical work
How To Apply
The position includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, and we anticipate growth opportunities.
All applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements via our career portal here.
Demonstrating professional communication abilities, both written and verbal are a must. In addition, we value creativity, resourcefulness, and a strong desire to learn and grow, and we seek candidates who can contribute to a fun, friendly, smart team culture, helping us continue to build a great work environment for us and our clients.