AllenComm offers a suite of performance improvement solutions designed to support client needs for business transformation. Our solutions include upfront analysis and development of web-based training, instructor-led training, performance support, customer education, app development, and change management support for a select, Fortune 500-type clientele. Currently, we’re expanding our sales teams with the hire of a Sales Development Representative (SDR). Our sales team regularly works with the best-known brands in the world, helping to deliver the award-winning solutions that support AllenComm’s reputation as the best company in its class.
- Develops and qualify leads for our Sales Directors through outbound sales development activities
- Generates leads from web site, existing database, new and ongoing sales team and marketing department campaigns, trade shows, seminars, executive briefings, territory penetration plans, purchased lists, etc.
- Initiates conversations with potential client via phone and email outreach
- Tracks leads through the qualification process, including working directly with their Sales Directors and Director of Sales Development to ensure appropriate follow-up and follow-through Achieves number of qualified leads, territory performance, convert leads to closed deal, and ensures customer satisfaction
- Manages and maintains a pipeline of interested prospects
- Strategizes with Sales Directors and Executives to improve performance and processes
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- One year+ experience in outbound sales development and/or sales experience in a professional business environment, preferably in technology, complex systems or products
- Proven track record of quota over achievement
- Background in phone prospecting or C-level communication
- Drive and desire to learn, succeed and be rewarded for success
- Self-motivated, energetic and proactive
- Creative problem solver Strong interest in working in a creative, fast paced, collaborative, consultative environment
- Strong and effective written and verbal/conversational skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via telephone
- Clear and persuasive speech in positive or negative situations
- Excellent organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Computer literate (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Ability to travel
- Local candidates only
This is a Full-Time salary position, commission eligible, full benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending, 401k and paid personal leave. If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. No telecommuting. To apply, please complete our Online Application form