Overview: Do you have a way with words? Does creative collaboration give you goosebumps? Are you a tech nerd with a passion for helping people be successful by creating persuasive and engaging learning experiences? Are you looking for a new career or a career change? If so, then Allen Communication Learning Services wants you on our diverse team. We are training and development rock stars with an award-winning track record, earning over 100 industry awards in the past few years alone. We’re looking for Instructional Designers who excel at the written word, are team players, and have technical aptitude. This full-time position is based in our Salt Lake City office (no telecommuting).
- Analyze complex technical content and write engaging and accurate scripts within set deadlines
- Produce concise, clear, and interactive instructional materials for web-based and instructor-led training
- Efficiently manage time and workload in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with internal teams of project managers, designers, and programmers
- Promote a positive corporate culture by exhibiting a strong level of professionalism
We are looking for candidates with a degree or relevant experience in a related field (English, Technical or Creative Writing, Education, Instructional Design, Journalism, Interactive Media, or Marketing Communications). If you meet these criteria, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you. If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your résumé via our online application form. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply:
All applicants should apply via our Online Application form.